This 2-Year-Old Is Fighting For Her Life After Swallowing Something Extremely Common And Dangerous

She only has a 40 percent chance of survival. 


Kacie Barradell is only 2 and she accidentally swallowed a lithium ion battery. She was immediately rushed to the hospital after she collapsed. The little girl is now fighting for her survival and she's being fed through a tube. 

The battery has damaged her esophagus and there's a chance she won't be able to feed properly all her life. Not just that, the doctors had declared there was only 40 percent chance of survival. 

Read also - Miracle Baby Born With Heart Outside Her Chest