Not approved by
Chinese Airline Employees Caught Bullying Flight Attendant In A Bizarre Ritual
An airline based in Southwest China "Kunming Airlines" has promised to stop bullying. The members of its staff forced new cabin crew to lie in aircraft overhead luggage lockers. According to
South China Morning Post, this ritual has been an ongoing activity for last 4 to 5 years.
1. A Chinese airline based in Kunming, Yunnan province, allegedly requires air hostesses to go through "comprehensive training" that involves stuffing them into upward cabins.
2. Kunming Airlines released a statement after these photos were posted on Chinese platform Wechat.
Kunming Airlines said the bullying was carried out without it's knowledge, and it had never received any complaints from the cabin crew.
3. How allegedly this flight attendant has been forced to fit inside.
4. Almost all cabin crew were forced into lockers by security staff after completing 30 to 50 hours of service at the airlines.
5. Flight attendant was forced into luggage locker and it went viral. The photograph was published on a Wechat social media account called Civil Aviation Tabloid.
6. "The company attaches high importance to the incident and will prevent such things from happening again," the statement said.
Loved this? Spread it out then