This story now
IN Animals ON 28 Sep, 2015
Dogs are one of the most loved species of animals. However, some dogs around the world have to go through a shattering bad fate. They run out of food that pushes them to a level of malnutrition. The weakness induced in them later invites many deadly diseases. Some of the ill-fated among them were the paralysed dogs and maggot affected dogs.
This guy has a soft corner for dogs, and he keeps roaming the city to find any needy dog so that he can help them. That is when he encountered this dog that seemed to have the worst of the conditions that we have ever seen.
The dog was not even able to stand on her legs and had many holes on the neck that possibly came due to the exposure to hot boiling water.
It was very hard for the man to see the inflammation and irritation through which the dog was going.
Her condition that will be shown in the coming images is so disturbing that not everybody will be able to even see them.
Anja was given disinfectants so that no further infection would degrade her condition. Her fur too had to be cut down as it was very much needed.
After the initial treatment, she was wrapped in bandages after applying the medicine. The best part here is that the dog received no pain in the process.
She woke up to a tasty dog food and her appetite brought a smile on Wilson's face.
Her injuries were still in the same condition. But, the warmth that came with the home let her fall asleep. The next two photos are horrible!
Disinfectants were used again to ensure that maggots do not create any infection.
Her swelling got reduced and it was a great sign of a bettering health.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.