Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

13-Year-Old Was Bit By Snake.. This Is Warning For All

There is no end to queasy stories of snakebite. Especially stories of venomous snake bites are deadly, and the victim needs to be treated with special medical surveillance without wasting a moment. Sometimes even a harmless snake bite can get serious, leading to an allergic reaction or an infection. 

 

 

13-Year-Old Was Bit By Snake.. This Is Warning For All

13-Year-Old Was Bit By Snake.. This Is Warning For All

754 396
  in Animals

Snake Bite

Snake Bite

A 13-year-old Venezuelan girl's leg was severely damaged after a serpent bite.

A Month Later

A Month Later

Girl's report suggests that she was first treated with rural remedies, i.e. she was administered with antibiotics. But it doesn't work and looked for appropriate medical treatment at Caracaras after a month.

Condition Worsens

Condition Worsens

The whole leg of girl shrivels and rot. The lower portion of the leg became black. Snake's poison was spreading up and her body started showing the signs of muscle wastage. It's doubtless she is going to die.

She Died

She Died

The girl's death resulted in rhabdomyolysis, the rapid destruction of skeletal muscle. This case shows how important it is for new anti-venom discoveries.

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.