Share this post

This Little 5-Year-Old Admitted To Hospital After Drinking Whole Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer

A 5-year-old Michigan girl was curious to taste the different flavors of hand sanitizers. This interest led her to drink an entire bottle eventually at school.

The doctors stated that ''They'd never seen anyone so intoxicated. If help hadn’t arrived when it did, she would have died from alcohol poisoning."

This Little 5-Year-Old Admitted To Hospital After Drinking Whole Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer

This Little 5-Year-Old Admitted To Hospital After Drinking Whole Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer

754 396
logo
  in Health & Fitness

1. This girl drinks the whole bottle of sanitizer!

1. This girl drinks the whole bottle of sanitizer!

2. They come in different fruity flavor!

2. They come in different fruity flavor!

3. The Journal of Critical Care Medicine

3. The Journal of Critical Care Medicine

According to CNN Reports, current data suggests that more and more children are choosing to take a taste of hand sanitizers because of their aroma. The fruity smells and colors engaging more kids to give it a try.Although their main ingredient ethyl alcohol is so poisonous for anyone that it contain 45% to 95% of alcohol by volume that almost equals to 5 or 6 shots of 120 proof alcohol liquor.

4. Teens are found to be swilling it too!

4. Teens are found to be swilling it too!

According to The journals document, "between 2005 and 2009, 68,712 people called poison control for exposure to hand sanitizer, an increase of about 6% each year."

5. These are some tips for parents.

5. These are some tips for parents.

Parents are also advised to keep these tasty smelling stuff out of their reach and also think twice before purchasing.

Loved this? Spread it out then

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • GreenPear
  • GreenPear
  • GreenStrawberry
  • GreenStrawberry
  • RedApple
  • RedApple
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror