This story now
IN People ON 11 Sep, 2015
This 3-year-old Quebec boy was taken to a nearby private clinic after being scratched on the eye by their family's cat. Short of staff due to being the National Day of Canada, they were attended by the doctor and a non-medical untrained staff member.
This is what the consequences of such an error were.
Who became the victim of a careless error of the doctor.
Went public with the news of the careless act performed over her son after being attended by part-time receptionist assisting the doctor.
Which was on that particular day, very much short of staff and thus had practically no one to receive them.
As her testimony says, the doctor held his eyelid and his eye while the receptionist applied medical glue to close the cut on his eyelid and missed.
After being treated for the same, the little boy's eye was saved and things have already started to get right.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.