Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

Who Glued This Kid's Eye Will Give You A Shock

This 3-year-old Quebec boy was taken to a nearby private clinic after being scratched on the eye by their family's cat. Short of staff due to being the National Day of Canada, they were attended by the doctor and a non-medical untrained staff member.

This is what the consequences of such an error were.

Who Glued This Kid's Eye Will Give You A Shock

Who Glued This Kid's Eye Will Give You A Shock

754 396
  in People

Vincenzo, the little boy

Vincenzo, the little boy

Who became the victim of a careless error of the doctor.

Julia Vavatsikos, the mother of the child

Julia Vavatsikos,  the mother of the child

Went public with the news of the careless act performed over her son after being attended by part-time receptionist assisting the doctor.

The private clinic located near their home in Blainville

The private clinic located near their home in Blainville

Which was on that particular day, very much short of staff and thus had practically no one to receive them.

His eye was glued shut

His eye was glued shut

As her testimony says, the doctor held his eyelid and his eye while the receptionist applied medical glue to close the cut on his eyelid and missed.

The name of the clinic changed and later everything was alright

The name of the clinic changed and later everything was alright

After being treated for the same, the little boy's eye was saved and things have already started to get right.

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.