A shocking incident took place with an IT guy in his office situated in Gosford,when he was having lunch in the glass container. Like other workers, Rhys Evans was eating his lunch in tempered glass container in front of keyboard, and it suddenly shattered. The tempered glass shatters relatively harmlessly unlike normal glass.
According to ABC2, these explosions can take place due to some defects in manufacturing or sudden changes in temperature.
The moment of incident was very dramatic as it shocked him and people around with a loud gun like a bang!