Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

After Knowing That These Shocking Things Exist In Nature, I Decided To Stay Inside My Home Forever

How often have you encountered new, unknown things that have blown your wits so much that you wanted to get on your bed and wrap yourself in a blanket, never to leave again? Well, here is something you probably never knew of, and now once you see it, you're never going to want to get out of your house in the fear of one of these! Check it out!

 

After Knowing That These Shocking Things Exist In Nature, I Decided To Stay Inside My Home Forever

After Knowing That These Shocking Things Exist In Nature, I Decided To Stay Inside My Home Forever

754 396
  in OMG!

You'll never leave your home after reading this!

You'll never leave your home after reading this!

1. Bleeding tooth!

1. Bleeding tooth!

These mushrooms are found North America and Europe, and particularly in Iran and Korea!

2. Puffball Mushroom

2. Puffball Mushroom

The Puffball Mushroom belongs to the Basidiomycota subdivision of fungi. Just look at the size of that thing!

3. Puffball Mushroom

3. Puffball Mushroom

Puffball Mushrooms don't have a head in which it bears spores. Instead, the spores grow inside itself, and the body splits open when it is to release the spores!

4. Lion's Mane Mushroom

4. Lion's Mane Mushroom

Other names of this exotic kind of mushroom are Bearded Tooth Mushroom, Hedgehog Mushroom, Satyr's Beard, Bearded Hedgehog Mushroom, pom pom mushroom, and Bearded Tooth Fungus.

5. Lion's Mane Mushroom

5. Lion's Mane Mushroom

Lion's Mane Mushroom can be found growing and hanging on hardwood trees as a parasitic fungus. Despite its strange looks, it is edible!

6. Indigo Milkcap I

6. Indigo Milkcap I

This pretty looking mushroom grows in the evergreen forests of eastern North America, East Asia and Central Asia.

7. Bleeding Tooth II

7. Bleeding Tooth II

The younger Bleeding Tooth specimen gave the mushroom its name, because it "bleeds" a bright red juice that has anticoagulant properties. They aren't poisonous, but have an extremely bitter taste which makes them unappetizing.

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.