Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

Rattlesnake Bit A Man When He Was Trying To A Take Selfie By Wrapping The Snake Aound His Neck

Alex Gomez, the 36-year-old man who is the father of three children lives in Southern California. He was bitten up by a rattlesnake on Monday, when he was trying to take a selfie by wrapping the snake around the neck. The  4-foot rattler bit the guy's arm in Lake Elsinore, California. 

His mother told KCBS on Tuesday, that her son might lose the arm as the reptile bit  him so extremely. Alex Gomez's hand got swollen after the bite and he was taken to local hospital and is being treated there with anti-venom.

Hopefully, he will get well soon and many people may learn a lesson not to mess with the creatures of the Earth for stupid fun.

 

 

Rattlesnake Bit A Man When He Was Trying To A Take Selfie By Wrapping The Snake Aound His Neck

Rattlesnake Bit A Man When He Was Trying To A Take Selfie By Wrapping The Snake Aound His Neck

754 396
  in Weird

How much harm can careless fun do to you!

How much harm can careless fun do to you!

Alex Gomez in hospital, may lose his arm.

Alex Gomez in hospital, may lose his arm.

After he tried to take a selfie with the 4-foot rattlesnake, he has been hospitalized.

His mother told that Alex's hand may not be saved because 'his skin is already rotting away'.

His mother told that Alex's hand may not be saved because 'his skin is already rotting away'.

His swollen hand after the bite.

His swollen hand after the bite.

His mother told station, 'I'm shocked that he would have that thing around his neck. It could've bit his neck, and that would have been it. That's just being a fool.'

Rattler around the neck of Alex Gomez.

Rattler around the neck of Alex Gomez.

When he was trying to take selfie with the snake around his neck, the rattler struck his hand. These pictures are shared by his mother showing how he was handling the snake.

Alex's mother Deborah Gomez is upset.

Alex's mother Deborah Gomez is upset.

She is upset with her son and shared the story to embarrass her son and teach him a lesson for bothering the snakes.

Dangerous season in California.

Dangerous season in California.

Due to drought and extreme summer heat, this is the peak rattlesnake season in California.

Horrifying rattlesnake.

Horrifying rattlesnake.

Rattlesnakes are found in California, whose bites can be fatal. From April to October the snake bites around 800 times in California in comparison to rest of the year.

His wounded arm.

His wounded arm.

Video of the man with rattlesnake.

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.