This story now
IN OMG! ON 21 Aug, 2015
We all must have accidentally swallowed a piece of chewing or a piece of meat when a child, and that seems completely normal in front of these unique but definitely terrifying things that were swallowed by a few people. Obviously, these things couldn't be digested and they ended up casuing trouble to the people who swallowed them. So here are some X-rays and other medical invetsigations that revealed the extremelybizarre things people tried to eat.
Last time I checked, food was supposed to be swallowed from a spoon and not the spoon actually.
It may look like a regular swallowed tablet, but nope, its definitely a bullet.
So she dumped you so bad that you ended up swallowing the ring?
Swallowing magnets will just give you a bowel obstruction, not make you Magnetman.
Coin collection taken to a whole new level :P
At least now he doesn't have to worry about misplacing his key.
May be his stomach wanted to write down its feelings.
Heights of thirst.
Human beings don't need batteries to function. Or, do they?
That would definitely puncture one of his organs.
Don't even get me started on this one.
So his lungs needed some stretching.
It would be so awkward if the ringtone was set on 'loud'.
Now how's that even possible?!
WHO DOES THAT?!
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.