Flying now-a-days is the easiest and the most preferred mode of transport. And undoubtedly, it's also the most exciting one. You surely are lying if you refuse the fact that you weren't excited for your first flight.
Apart from airport hacks, there is a set of acceptable behaviour and etiquettes which needs to be followed while on board. Well, because no one wants to make a jerk of himself. So we present you the set of things you should never do on board.
4. Never expect too much regarding the availability of food items. And if you do, be ready to shell out your money.
5. You have paid for a seat and it's given to you on purpose. Don't try to upgrade it.
6. Trying to charm the flight attendant wont work.
This happens in movies. ONLY.
7. You have the same rights as anyone else. So, if anyone puts the seat back, just put yours back and relax, instead of complaining.
Unless it's uncomfortable completely.
8. Don't be the one who is involved in an argument with the flight attendant at the height of 30,000 feet.
No person wants to hog the limelight for negative reasons.
9. If you have sat down next to someone with red eyes, then trust me, request the flight staff to your seat change. Immediately.
10. Don't take Ambien (drug for making one fall asleep) for the first time on a flight.
You won't like to be the one who stripped off his clothes and dance like a maniac on the aisle.
11. If you have a weak bladder, then DO NOT sit on the window or middle seat.
Even if you are like the kid who loves sitting on the window seat.
12. Don't think you've got a super trip if you get a seat in the exit lobby.
Instead, take it as a responsibility.
13. Don't forget to drink water before the plane takes off.
Or you might experience dehydration.
14. Try not using the business class toilets even though they are cleaner.
It obviously will be cleaner as people pay for it.
15. Treat the tray table in the right way.
Economy is also a class, though not First Class. They tray table is meant for eating and drinking purpose. So if you want to change your baby's diaper, then kindly use the washroom instead of the tray table.
16. Teach your child how to behave in public.
Your child's antics might seem cute to you, because that's obvious. But its not same with everyone else. It's better to teach your child how to behave in public.
17. Make sure your child understands what
18. Make sure your stomach's okay before boarding the flight.
In a recent incident, a flight had to turn around taking into consideration a passenger's bowel problems. So make sure you sort your stomach problems before boarding a flight.
19. Don't fight for the armrests.
Don't throw tantrums for the armrest. According to the rule- Middle seat gets two armrests while the window and aisle seats get one each. So respect the rule and fly in peace.
20. Taking smelly food on board makes you the most hated person inside the plane.