Not approved by
19 Most Powerful Pictures Of The Week That Are Worth A Thousand Words
Sometimes, a photograph, which captures moments, postions and memos, is worth a thousand words. It doesn't need any explanation, and a glimpse of it directly strikes our heart and says everything.
Billions of pictures were taken last week, but only a few phtographers got a
moment which gave them a perfect shot that makes their day. These are some images of the events that happened last week all around the world. Let's check them out; a view of each out of the gallery will stay long-established in your mind.
1. A South Korean man who was 81-year-old, set himself on fire outside the Japanese embassy in a protest.
2. A child in Mumbai studies, sitting on a taxi parked outside her hut.
3. An albino humpback whale, the only known white whale was spotted off Australia's Gold Coast.
4. The row of burnt cars in the Chinese port city of Tianjin.
5. The picture captured in Kenya on the first World Lion Day to raise awareness of their plight.
6. A government employee in India was hit by a dye cannon when Indian police was dispersing protesters who were demanding fair contracts.
7. The 175 acre reservoir in Los Angeles, which is covered with 96 million black plastic 'shade balls' in order to stop water from evaporating.
8. The world's oldest living twin brothers, Paulus and Pieter. They are 102-year-old and live in Belgium.
9. Protesters block a highway on the first death anniversary of Michael Brown.
10. In the Hagenbeck Zoo in Hamburg, Germany, a four-week-old elephant named Anjuli was spotted cuddling his brother Assam.
11. Fireworks blow over small ships in Tokyo, Japan during the Odaiba bay.
12. An 8-year-old boy gets his face painted white before a protest march in Ferguson, Missouri.
13. Newborn turtles walk towards water after being released by volunteers at the Sea Turtle Reserve Center in Kosgoda, Sri Lanka.
14. In West Sussex, England, cyclists perform guard of honor at the funeral of Don Lock who died in a road rage attack.
15. A bulldozer was allotted to collect money from tourists who wanted to watch a performance on the song 'Dynasty Town', in Hangzhou in China.
16. A veterinarian holds two newborn Bengal tiger cubs at Bali Zoo, Indonesia. Only 2,500 Bengal tigers remain in the wild today.
17. Migrants on a crammed dinghy at the island of Kos, Greece.
18. Revelers play with foam during Sziget music festival at a river in Budapest.
19. An Indian soldier doing rehearsal of Mallakhamb, an ancient Indian sport, for India's Independence day celebration.
Loved this? Spread it out then