This story now
Not approved by
10 Annoying Habits Of Patients Which Make Gynecologist's Job Harder
Gynecologists reveal that every day, they have to deal with strange and
annoying habits of their patients, and this often leads to delay. These habits are awkward and as a patient, we need to understand what our OBGYNs have to go through because of our myths.
We have compiled most common annoying habits reported by gynecologists which everyone must read to avoid embarrassing situations.
1) It's quite annoying for the gynecologist when the patients don't scoot their butt to the base of the exam table and then they have to prompt them to do so!
2) Gynecologist hate it when male partners accompany the patient and constantly look at the pelvis region to see what's wrong!
They often accompany their partner to make sure they have pleasurable time on bed. Not so pleasurable fro the doctor though.
3) It is lame when patients cancel their appointment because they are on their periods!
You can have your sitting smoothly even when you are on your periods.
4) If the patient is not comfortable with male doctors, they must point out their discomfort instead of behaving awkward!
In such a case, we must request a female doctor for the check-up.
5) When you don't disclose your medication history or problems freely, you may end up annoying your gynecologist.
6) Your hormones are not the main reason behind low libido. It is often related to emotional issues and physical relationship with your partner.
7) It's quite awkward when patients don't shave their pubic hairs and apologize later on!
8) It is annoying when patients believe what they read in mommy blogs and grasp wrong pieces of advice from such untrustworthy and non-medical background sources.
9) Don't hide anything (past disease or infection) from your doctor, be frank about everything!
10) Patients usually stop using birth control methods because of the side effects associated. But this can have serious impact over their pregnancy and must be done by consulting gynecologist!
Make sure to avoid such myths.
Loved this? Spread it out then