Not approved by
16 People who challenged death, stunts that will give you an adrenaline rush.
Sometimes in life we go through very close shave with death, or an accident just missed and we thank the god. These people do those stunts which even defy death and will leave your jaw-dropped. The stunts done here shouldn't be tried without parental guidance. Looking at the stunts you will feel thrilled. It's always great to watch these amazing clicked moments. These people play with death. It needs a lot of courage and little bit of insanity to achieve these feat. We are sure you will skip a beat while looking at these mind blowing stunts.
Sources- Brian Mosbaugh, Ronny Randen, Gordon Wiltsie, Keith Ladzinski, Andreas Resch, Richard0428, Lucas Gilman, Kirill Oreshkin, Romina Amato, Isaac Gautschi, Alex Emanuel Koch, Dan Carr, Jared Alden, Alex Honnold, Michael Nichols
You can follow us on twitter at @evrystory.
1. Mountain tornado bikers at the cliff of moher in Ireland, most dangerous biking path.
2. Kjeragbolten boulder, Kjerag mountain, Norway .
The boulder is at the height of 3228 ft above sea level.
3. Emily Sukiennik, slacklines at Moab in Utah.
Death Defying act by Emily.
4. Two people scale up at Redwood Tree in California.
5. Alex Honnold sits on a ledge on the Half Dome in Yosemite National Park,USA
6. Freeskiier Dane Tudor doing free skiing at Alaska, USA
7. Trolltunga Norway , piece of rock hanging out 2,300 feet above Lake Ringedalsvatnet in Norway.
8. A couple has no fear when they lay at rail road inches away from Fall in USA.
9. Todor Spasov dives off the cliffs in the Azores, during Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series.
10. A Brave-heart stands on top of the star adorned 177-foot Borovitskaya tower in Moscow, Russia.
11. Kayaker Jesse Coombs dives over the 65-foot tall Lower Mesa Falls near Ashton, Idaho.
12. An adventurous group walking at Mount Hua.
13. A pair of climbers hangers hanging from dolomites,Italy.
14. Sam Elias climbs up a 100-foot high ice pillar in Vail, Colorado.
15. A group of climbers make their tents hanging off a 4,000-foot cliff face in the Arctic.
16. Brian Mosbaugh walks Pedra de Gavea highline, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Loved this? Spread it out then