Not approved by
Artist Covers His Half-Shaved Beard With Random Objects!
Adriano Alarcon is a Sao-Paulo based artist. He started a fun project named “Fifty Fifty Selfie Barber Shop” in which half hipster beard is replaced with different objects.
He shaved off half of the 4-month-old beard and then started to fill the gap with the variety of weird substances and creatures. There is no photoshop involved in it.
Go through the images and see what he has done with his shaved cheek.
1. His fun project started with this look.
2. Pencil is quite useful. Even its residue looks helpful.
4. Is his cheek turned magnetic?
5. This is seriously creepy!
7. See, how the cockroaches are lined up to enter his mouth.
8. Watching a 3-D movie with popcorns.
9. Back to the Jurassic Park!
10. He shaved off his half beard for this chocolate.
11. Having fun is never bad!
12. Even the soldiers attacked on his clean shaved cheek.
Loved this? Spread it out then