Bizarre 16 Mind-Blowing Facts You Won't Believe Are True
16 Mind-Blowing Facts You Won't Believe Are True
human being can swim through the largest veins and arteries of a whale. It sounds strange, but it's completely true.
There are a number of bizarre facts which seem weird and unbelievable. These less known facts are the same and are worth to know. You may find these facts huge lies but are 100% true. Enjoy knowing them and do not forget to share with your near ones as well.
1. France was still executing people by guillotine when Star Wars came out.
Star Wars premièred in theatres in May 1977. The last execution via guillotine took place on 10 September 1977.
2. Harvard University was established even before Calculus was invented.
Harvard University established in 1636 and Calculus was discovered around the 1670's.
3. The milk of Hippopotamus is pink in color.
The pink color appears due to the combination of acidic secretions with off-white milk. Hippos secrets hipposudoric acid" and "norhipposudoric acid" in their skin.
4. Humpty Dumpty is typically portrayed as an anthropomorphic egg.
No one said it was an egg.
5. If the timeline of Earth is compressed into one year, humans wouldn't show up until December 31 at 11:58 pm.
6. Most of the zippers are seen with the letters YKK which means Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha.
The YKK Group is a Japanese group of manufacturing companies.
7. If you drill a hole to the center of the earth, it would take 42 minutes for the object to reach there.
8. North Korea and Finland are separated by one country i.e. Russia.
9. The water of Lake Superior is enough to cover North and South America in one foot of water.
10. The national animal of Scotland is a Unicorn.
Unicorn isn't even a real animal.
11. A human being can swim through the largest veins and arteries of a whale.
12. Betty White is older than sliced bread.
Betty White was born in 1922 and sliced bread was introduced in 1928.
13. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
The first Barbie doll was sold for $3 in 1959.
14. On Jupiter and Saturn, it rains diamonds.
15. The Ottoman Empire still existed the last time The Chicago Cubs won the World Series.
The Chicago Cubs last won the World Series in 1908.
16. It only took 66 years after the first airplane flight to the first time human landed on the moon.
The first human flight was powered by Wright Brothers in 1903. And, Apollo 11 was the first manned mission to land on the Moon in 1969.