This story now
Not approved by
15 Real Facts Which Will Make People Think You're A Liar
Our world is full of surprises, there are so many things which are hidden from us. We all believe what we heard is true, but you ever wonder that truth can be different from what we listen?
There are many unknown facts about things around us which we hardly take a glance at. Here are 15 facts which are hard to believe, but they are true. So, next time if you tell these facts to your friends or relatives be prepared to get a jaw dropping reaction because they are hard to believe at first sight.
If you ever searched about this you know what we are talking about!
1) Man can also breastfeed his infants, if prolactin, a hormone responsible for milk production in humans, is released in the male bodies in abundance, fathers can also lactate.
Many factors are responsible for it and it is definitely something unbelievable!
2) A human-being is capable of swimming through the arteries of a whale.
It sounds weird, but one can actually do that!
3) A 10-second long passionate kiss, mouth-to-mouth, transfers a staggering 80 million bacteria!
4) Humans have genetic capability to hibernate, unlike other mammals humans can also hibernate in extreme weather conditions and outer galaxies.
5) A Chicken survived for 18 months without head, it was fed with a mixture of water and milk using an eye-dropper through a visible esophagus.
It is often touted as one of the weirdest poultry event.
6) Dead people can get goosebumps, just like us!
7) Barbie Doll's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts, anyone ever told you about this?
Little girls definitely can't remember this name!
8) The average chocolate bar contains around eight insect parts, it is commonly made of insect leg.
9) Happy Birthday To You Song have a copyright and you can't use it legally for any professional purposes.
10) Saturn and Jupiter witness diamond rain, largest diamond is reported to be about one centimeter in diameter.
11) It is no where mentioned that Humpty Dumpty was an egg in the nursery rhyme, it is just our own imagination!
12) Calculus was invented long after Harvard University was founded!
13) Hippopotamus milk is pink in colour!
14) Unicorns exist in Scotland in fact the national animal of Scotland is a Unicorn.
15) Three-toed sloths descend from their leafy canopies once a week to once every three weeks, dig a hole and poop in it, they return home after covering their poop with leaves.
Loved this? Spread it out then