This story now
Not approved by
10 Things You Know When You're A Younger Sibling
Being a younger sibling is always a double sided coin! You get your own share of advantages and disadvantages within the family. This is just a quick reminder of what you've experienced having an elder sibling. Just know that - I totally feel you.
1. Constantly being told that you're adopted.
Elder siblings just have this thing in which they try to fool you by telling that you're adopted. If you've never been told this then your elder sibling isn't doing it right.
2. The danger of getting killed in a fight with your sibling.
You've always been their rag doll to try the chokeslam and other wrestling moves on!
3. You are always referred to as 'so and so's little brother/sister'.
You basically lacked an identity of your own. Especially in school.
4. You were supposed to hide their secrets from parents because they either trusted you or blackmailed you!
5. Elder ones literally controlled you.
As a kid atleast you always listened to your elder one!
6. You had unimaginably huge fights to obtain authority over the remote but you failed anyway.
7.You're always the last one to know about any important family news.
8. You obtained better training than a military camp.
Well, not literally ofcourse.
9. However, you always missed them when they left home for college.
Because they are your essential lifelines.
10. No matter what, even though they drive you nuts, your elder siblings are your guardians and you'd be lost without them!
Tell them now that you love them the most!
Loved this? Spread it out then