This story now
Not approved by
The Government Is Looking For Someone To Live In This Terrifying Ghost Town.. For Free!
Once a place blooming with hotels, schools and saloons, the town of Garnet, Montana, is now all but a deserted place and has been since the 1930s. The demise of this town ages back to the time of the great depression, and that sealed it's fate as a ghost town for the days to come. Check it out!
1. Just look at this picture that gives the impression of this place being serene and calm! Well, guess what! It is one of the most active ghost towns in America!
2. Volunteers are chosen annually to to work as tour guides and to help with the preservation of this town. But, it is not paid.
3. The government however does cover all costs of living involved, like food and housing. But don't expect the internet... or electricity... or even running water!
4. But, don't mind the occasional ghosts creep the hell out of you!
5. Now, you might be surprised, but please don't be sceptical when I tell you that volunteers are actually flooding in despite the fact that its a ghost town!
6. Yes, its true that volunteer applications exceed the slots available! But that's the magnanimous spirit of the people! Well, guess that's why volunteers are 'chosen', right!
Loved this? Spread it out then