Not approved by
14 Secrets About Disney Movies Which You Should Know
Disney is a world famous creator of super hit cartoon movie series. Whoever watches the Disney movies, enjoys it to the fullest. But, no one knows hidden facts of the movies.
Are you eager to know the less-known facts of your childhood favorite movies? Scroll down and know them all!
Disney movies have a big box of less-known facts. Time to find them all!
1. The first character to ever fart from The Lion King is Pumbaa.
2. The person who voiced Sebastian in The Little Mermaid also played Mufasa in the Broadway adaptation of The Lion King.
3. The Character of Thomas in Pocahontas was voiced by Christian Bale.
4. Originally, Idina Menzel was auditioned for a role in Tangled but she passed over. The producers were impressed with her auditions so she was later cast as Elsa in Frozen.
5. The supposed penis was created by animators in hurry without any intention of it on the original VHS cover of The Little Mermaid .
6. Animators wrote 'SEX' as a signature in spite of 'SFX' in the stars in The Lion King
7. The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Belle, Aladdin's magic carpet, and Pumbaa make appearances. during the song 'Out There.'
8. Tangled's Rapunzel and Flynn Rider attend Elsa's coronation in Frozen.
9. When Triton arrives at the concert hall in The Little Mermaid, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Kermit the Frog, and Donald Duck all make appearances.
10. Scar is turned into a rug in Hercules.
11. Mrs. Potts makes an appearance in Tarzan.
12. The co-director of Frozen, Jennifer Lee, is the first woman to direct a Disney movie.
13. Beauty and the Beast was the first animated film to ever be nominated in the Best Picture category. The category Best Animated Feature was created years later, in 2001.
14. 'Kingdom of the Sun' was the original title for The Emperor's New Groove.
Loved this? Spread it out then