This story now
Not approved by
12 Things That Obsessive List Makers Do
It's alright to be organized, completely organized. But if you're a compulsive list maker, we bet you agree with all these points -
1. You purposely write down stuff that you've already done so you can strike it out.
'Coz that's how you roll!
2. You own a lot of these.
Probably ,you also have a list of the listing pads you won
3. And your work out routine looks like that.
Because even that needs to be listed.
4. You have a list of songs that you will be singing at the karaoke.
5. You also have a list of your favorite books.
And also a list of books you would like to catch up on
6. You have also started making lists for other people in your life.
7. You have stayed up late a million times to make a list of things to do the next day.
8. You have installed a bundle of these applications on your phone/tablet.
And you probably use all of them as well
9. You make a list to remind yourself to 'forget' someone as well.
10. You have always wanted to this.
Your ideal grocery list looks like this!
11. You can make any list anywhere and everywhere.
12. You have made a list of grocery items according to the aisle they would be in at the supermarket.
And used highlighted pens for that too!
Loved this? Spread it out then