This story now
Not approved by
12 Problems Only People Who Wear Glasses Can Understand
Do you have to wear eyeglasses regularly?
We know, it made your life so uneasy and you bare with it without making any complaints. These are the 12
worst things you have to experience due to eyeglasses which have unfortunately stuck with your life.
1. It's pretty obvious that you can't see properly without wearing glasses.
Unfortunately, they have become one of the most important things of your life and you truly hate it.
2. And so, your morning begins with searching for them. Well, it's not at all a happy start of a day.
3. With great power comes
great responsibilities thick glasses.
4. Finding out which frame will suit your face is the biggest challenge.
5. You hate it when people say, give me your spectacles and then you hate them more when they end up with, Oh my my! How weak is your eyesight.
You probably wanted to shut them down.
But you just end up with, Yeah! Thanks for reminding me!
6. It often happens when you don't remove your glasses while drinking hot tea or coffee.
7. For some people, eye glasses have become like an organ and they don't remember that they have them. So, they just keep forgetting it anywhere.
And then they understand the pain of searching glasses without having them on their eyes. Yeah! It's truly painful.
8. Sometimes you look studious and sincere kind of person in your group, though you are not. Or may be!
But, you don't take any interest in solving their misconception about you.
9. Your spectacles often breaks while running, playing and fighting with friends.
Beware! Many times, they are the only target of your enemies.
10. You truly hate it when some one shows his fingers and ask you to count them.
And then you too want to show them the middle finger for considering you totally blind.
11. Having fun of riding bike in rainy season is not in your fate. That time, you truly wish to have wipers attached with your glasses.
12. Your eye glasses hurt you! They left marks on your nose. But, you have to bear with it.
Loved this? Spread it out then