This story now
Not approved by
12 Shocking Photographs Telling Us That We Are In A Great Danger
You might have seen lengthy articles telling how we are proceeding towards a great danger with the current way of recklessly exploiting resources that nature has offered us. I'm sure, merely by looking at the pictures which express more than a thousand words in this story, you'd be convinced of the danger being talked about.
1. The Yellow River in Inner Mongolia is so hard to withstand due its stinking that this is how a herd farmers reacts.
2. One of the most bizarre hole in earth; the largest diamond mine in the world 'The Mir Mine'.
The mine is located in Russia.
3. The image shows Dede Surinaya, an Indonesian surfer, riding a wave of filth and trash.
4. Try to imagine the energy demand of this nighttime spectacle in downtown Los Angeles.
5. This elephant was killed and left to rot by poachers
This corpse was inspected by Yao Ming in Namunyak, northern Kenya, as part of his conservation mission to document the poaching crisis
6. See the pride that these poachers feel in holding up the skin of rare Siberian Tiger.
7. MEGATROPOLIS- That's what you call India's capital city with over 22 million inhabitants.
8. Keep littering and we would see more such living dumpsters.
It is a dead albatross in the image.
9. And this is how the pack ice melts to form a waterfall as a consequence of global warming.
These masses are the undeniable proof of how progressively climate change has become adverse.
10. Disappearing ice caps are depriving polar bears of both their living space and food.
This polar bear starved to death in Svalvard, Norway.
11. How a lignite power plant contaminates the belt of atmosphere.
12. The over-development of Mexico city inhabiting more than 20 million people has made it look so packed.
Why do we happen to ignore the fact that we destroy a part of ourselves too while causing indiscreet depletion of Nature?
Loved this? Spread it out then