This story now
Not approved by
12 Harry Potter Facts That JK Rowling Never Revealed
Nobody is a stranger to the world of Harry Potter and its glory. But do we know every single detail about the series? Maybe not. Here are some lesser-known facts that you may find interesting.
So the word on the street is that J.K Rolling did not spill some facts. Let's find out!
1. Minerva McGonagall was a wonderful Quidditch player
She suffered an injury because of the game in her last year and hence that ended her Quidditch career.
2. The Dementors used in the movies metaphorically represent J.K Rowling's battle against depression in her youth
3. Tom Riddle died at the age of 71 years after the battle of Hogwarts
Maybe if he had led a non-horcrux life, he would have lived longer. So basically, he died young in search of immortality.
4. Fred and George Weasley threw snowballs at Voldemort's face in the first book
5. After the battle of Hogwarts, Ginny Weasley became the chaser in an all female Quidditch team
6. Harry and Dudley still see each other occasionally
7. Fred and George have only been separated twice in their lives
Once when George's ear was cursed and the second time, Fred was killed.
8. Viktor Krum continued to play Quidditch until 2002 after which he retired when his team lost to Egypt
9. Kingsley Shacklebolt was given the post of Minister of Magic after the battle of Hogwarts
10. Herpo, The Fowl was the first person to ever create a Horcrux
He was also the first owner of the Basilik
11. Remus Lupin's werewolf stigma was compared to the HIV stigma in today's world by J.K Rowling
12. As much as we loved the pair, Neville and Luna did not end up together
Neville Longbottom later ended up with a Hufflepuff classmate, Hannah Abbott
Loved this? Spread it out then