Not approved by
21 Rare Photos Of German History That Got Explosively Famous Or Infamous!
The Federal Republic of Germany deserves a distinctive space in world history for many of its notable events. The overall history of Germany revolves around the tyranny of
Adolf Hitler, the veteran leader of the Nazi Party from 1934 to 1945. Hitler was a monster who became the reason for million deaths during WWII and the horror of the Holocaust. These famous German photos represent the remarkable incidents of German history during Hitler's rule.
1. A young Hitler cheers the start of World War I in 1914.
Munich photographer Heinrich Hoffmann took this photo at a rally conducted in support of the war.
2. A picture from 1918 when Adolf Hitler stayed in a military hospital.
3. Nazis singing to encourage a boycott of Jewish shops in 1933.
4. A soldier dives as shell explodes behind him (1917)
5. German troops are trying to rescue a French soldier who sunk in a mud hole (1918)
6. Funeral ceremony in 1937 for twenty eight Germans who lost their lives in Hindenburg disaster.
Hindenburg disaster was the incident when the German passenger airship Hindenburg caught fire and was destroyed in the USA.
7. Around 10,000 members of German organizations lined the pier.
The accident occurred in New Jersey. Of the 36 passengers and 61 crewmen, 22 crewmen and 13 passengers died. One worker on the ground also died.
8. German soldiers waiting for an enemy artillery barrage to lift in 1917.
9. Troops exhibiting Nazi symbols. The Nazi world was more than a political organization.
10. Jesse Owens wins gold medal in Nazi Germany in the Summer Olympics (1936)
Adolf Hitler personally congratulated Owens for his victory via letter.
11. Adolf Hitler speaking at the Lustgarten, Berlin in 1938.
12. Girls dancing at the rally of Greater Germany in 1938.
13. Hitler's triumphant tour of Paris, 1940.
This was Hitler's first and last visit of Paris. He was on the way to Paris right after the ceasefire between Germany and France in 1940. Hitler named his tour a victory.
14. The last picture of Hitler on 28 April 1945
The photo was taken just two days before his death. Hitler stands outside a Berlin bunker entrance monitoring the bomb damage.
15. A German soldier having fun with a dog, 1940.
16. The officers and guards of Auschwitz concentration camp enjoying photo session,1944.
17. The last Jew in Vinnitsa. A snap from a mass grave, 1941.
28,000 Jews from Vinnitsa and the surrounding places were massacred in two mass shootings.
18. Troops preparing for an assault in Stalingrad, 1942.
Stalingrad witnessed a brutal hand-to-hand battle at that time.
19. A Soviet soldier escorts a German Prisoner in Stalingrad, 1943.
A red army soldier is marching a German soldier into captivity after the battle.
20. A member of the French resistance (Georges Blind) smiles at a German firing crew ,1944
21. German soldiers taking boots and other stuff from dead American soldiers at a crossroads in Belgium in 1944.
Loved this? Spread it out then