This story now
Not approved by
9 Bizarre American Beauty Queens of 1950s and '60s
Mesmerised by the beauty of today's American actress? Well, here are some beauties of 1950's and 60 who were far more beautiful than today's actress. They were given titles, according to their outstanding performance and role in the work they do.
Queens with true talent, they make a perfect match!
1) Gloria Prince won the Queen of Cuisine title at the House of Good Taste by her outstanding cookery.
2) Darlene Larson crowned as 1967 Outdoor Health Queen was so hot that even snow melted when she sat over it!
3) Lynn Kellog was named Queen of the Love Ball. She can beat today's actress doesn't she?
4) Gail Hooper Was crowned as Catfish Queen in 1954, She is beautiful, isn't she?
5) Jeanne Davisis was crowned as Sweater Queen in 1952.
6) Darlene Larson was titled as Hot rod queen. She attracted a huge crowd during the National Rod and Custom Car Show
7) Diane Stopky is named the National Posture Queen and this X-Ray is a proof of it.
8) Romany Marie became Queen of Greenwich Village after being an inspirational leader there.
9) Geene Courtney was crowned as Miss Sausage Queen by the Zion Meat Company in 1955. She had a charismatic personality.
Loved this? Spread it out then