This story now
Not approved by
A House Left Untouched Since The 1940s Is On Sale And Hides Untouched Secrets!
A family home that once belonged to siblings Jack and Audrey Newton has now gone up for sale, and with it goes all the post-war contents. The house has remained untouched since the 1940s, and so, many things of the post-war times are seen lying around in the house - from teddies to amputation kit! Check this out to know more!
The house that forgot time!
1. Jack Newton with sister Audrey Newton
2. This is Grange Farm, which is being auctioned in Ryton On-Dunsmore.
3. Dolls of the historic age found inside the house
4. The contents of the house have not been touched since the time of Jack and Audrey's late parents, and so the house holds some of the most interesting items that can actually take one back in time!
5. Jewelry foraged from inside the house!
6. Teddies found inside the house.
7. A stuffed fox which too goes for sale along with the other items.
8. Music usually survives the toll of time, but for once, the musical instrument did too!
9. The entire house has become like a time machine, serving to take one back into the 40s!
10. The house's bedroom, with its old fashioned beds and arrangements.
11. A typewriter that too will go under the hammer.
12. The shocking World War II amputation kit found in the house which will join the list of all that goes under the hammer with the sale of this house!
13. A display of items found inside the house.
14. Many items more than the expected survived the tick of the clock thanks to the untouched house of the 40s!
15. The house has become a natural museum, holding time frozen since the 40s and containing innumerable items of the days bygone!
Loved this? Spread it out then