Not approved by
20 Things We Miss About 70s America
Our lifestyle has come up with several alterations since ancient times. The 70s era in history was the decade that commenced with war but ended in peace. There are many more things that existed in 70s and now remain only as the beautiful memories. The same thing applies with the life of
1. You posed like Charlie's angel in every picture.
2. You really wanted an egg chair.
3. You loved Marie Osmond's hairstyles.
4. You remember the gas crisis.
5. You owned a Lava Lamp and a Wishnik.
6. You had Farrah's poster on your wall.
7. You owned a puka shell necklace.
8. You owned at least one black light poster.
9. Twister was the preferred party game.
10. You had "groovy" tie dye shirts.
11. Mork was your favorite alien.
12. You loved Topo Gigio.
13. You had the hots for Jim Morrison.
14. Bruce Lee was the only action/martial artist that mattered.
15. You had a jungle gym.
16. You went to McDonald's for some onion nuggets.
17. You tried to learn macrame.
18. You wanted to do jumps in the General Lee.
19. You drew smiley faces on all your notebooks and on your jeans.
20. You adored Abba's "Dancing Queen".
Loved this? Spread it out then