Not approved by
15 Weird Facts About Human Body Your Doctor Will Never Tell You
The human body is very complicated. The rapid reaction of our brain, emotions, senses, hormones, everything in us works magically. There are many things about our body that remain unknown to us even in our entire life. Let's know about the surprisingly weird facts about ourselves. I bet, these were never known to you before.
Feel free to share your reaction on this in the comment box below.
Facts compiled from
f actslides, oddstuffmagazine
1. You are so hot that in just 30 minutes our body can produce enough heat to boil a half gallon of water.
Really? I should knew it before. It is making me feel happy.
2 Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
Why not my brain has such a brilliant memory like my nose?
3. Your body has enough iron in it that one can make a metal nail of three inches long.
4. Like the fingerprints, everyone also has a unique tongue print.
5. People with blue eyes have higher alcohol tolerance.
People having blue eyes have no limits while they drink.
6. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue and the hardest bone is the jawbone.
7. When you are awake, your brain has enough restored electricity to power a small electric bulb.
Then where does this whole energy go away?
8. We spend about 10% of our waking hours with closed eyes.
Our eyes have been duping us. They relax quiet even when we stay awake.
9. There are more than 100 types of cancers.
We must take care as any of our body parts can be affected.
10. Your heartbeat changes according to the music you listen to.
Our heart loves music more than we do. It starts dancing before us.
11. On an average, men produce about 10 million new sperm daily.
That is enough to repopulate the entire planet in 6 months.
12. You won't believe that your ears and nose never stop growing.
I think no one have ever noticed that.
13. You can not tickle yourself.
14. During your lifetime, you produce enough saliva that can fill two swimming pools.
15. It is only your brain that uses about 20% of your entire body oxygen and calories.
Our brain needs enough to work.
Loved this? Spread it out then