Not approved by
13 Life Hacks That Every Lazy Person Should Know
People can be either heavy party junkies or couch potatoes but, in either case, they can face many everyday things that challenges their laziness, but not to worry, because today we're going to share 15
life hacks that can help them overcome these common things without sacrificing their laziness. Do not forget to share this with your other bachelor friends!
1. Use paper clips to keep your beer bottles neatly stored.
2. Forget knife, use a dental floss to cut a cake.
A non-messy alternative to knife.
3. Use egg cartons to keep your laptop cool.
No need to buy those laptop coolers now!
4. Don't have an iron?
You can steam your shirt perfectly with some boiling water.
5. Water your plants with old milk jugs or any other cans.
All you need to do is just create some holes in the cap.
6. This will make it easier to carry all your groceries at once.
This little hack will save your energy and time.
7. Cook two pizzas at once by cutting them in half.
Because no one can wait for pizzas that long!
8. Microwave your pizza with a glass of water to keep its crust Fresh
9. Use plastic wrap on your dish to keep it clean.
Use waxed paper plates if you want to keep it eco-friendly
10. Sniff out all the dust from cereal by using a basket.
11. The answer is always the duck tape!
12. Use velcro on your remotes to keep them in sight.
13. Freeze your sneakers to kill its bad smell.
Loved this? Spread it out then