This story now
Not approved by
15 Unknown Facts About Russian Volcano You Should Know
Natural phenomenons are beyond imagination and we never know how amazing the nature is. One of the natural wonders of the world, Tolbachik is a volcanic complex situated in Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia. The elevation of Tolbachik is measured 3,682 m. Fearless photographers have gifted us the amazing glimpses of Tolbachik.
spectacular photographs of Russian Volcano are enough to prove how wonderful the nature is.
1. Though the history of the Tolbachik eruption is thousand years old, the first notable eruption occurred in 1975.
It was called - The Great Tolbachik Fissure Eruption.
2. Researchers and naturalists investigating the molten lava.
3. NASA's Terra Spacecraft captured this stunning photograph of Plosky Tolbachik eruption on November 27, 2012.
4. Adventure Photographer Fredrik Schenholm captured this spectacular incident where daring skier Oscar Hübinette is skiing near Tolbachik Volcano.
5. Wanderers and tourists do not mind to take risks to observe the wonder of the nature.
Plosky Tolbachik is erupting.
6. Tolbachik consists of two volcanoes, Plosky Tolbachik (3,085 m) and Ostry Tolbachik (3,682 m).
7. A large number of tourists head to the spot and walk many kilometers to witness the hot lava.
Tourists are warned not to go too closer to the explosion area.
8. Russian Institute of Volcanology is observing the lava eruption activities in Kamchatka.
9. On November 2012, the Tolbachik erupted and the lava continued to flow for more than a month.
10. Tolbachik is one of the most favored spots for thrill-seekers.
11. Photographer Sergey Krasnoshchekov captivated this amazing fountain of lava.
12. Powerful ash explosions are recorded up to the height of 10 km.
13. Photographers are eager to capture the lava from every angle.
14. The last eruption occurred in 2013.
15. Aerial view of ash explosions.
Loved this? Spread it out then