This story now
Not approved by
Chinese Have Made Funny Nicknames For Every Celebrity We Know
Do you know that Chinese people call Katy Perry as Fruit Sister?
Just because she loves wearing fruit costumes and carries a giant fruit almost always with her on stage. We found that Chinese have also tagged other popular celebrities with some hilarious nicknames.
Are you there on Twitter? Feel free to follow us on it.
1. Katy Perry a.k.a Fruit Sister: She loves performing in watermelon-cup bras!
2. Nicky Minaj a.k.a Numbing Spicy Chicken: Because she is smoking hot.
She can turn all your senses and leave you craving for some more!
3. Leonardo DiCaprio a.k.a Pikachu: A Taiwanese news presenter struggled calling DiCaprio's name and ended up calling him Leonardo Pikachu.
4. Adam Levine a.k.a Flirty Adam: Because of his arousing voice and flirtatious nature.
5. Jennifer Lawrence a.k.a Cousin: From the chinese joke at Oscars!
A Chinese internet user declared that Lawrence is his cousin and she would win Best actress at Oscars. She didn't win but, instead got a new nickname.
6. Mariah Carey a.k.a Cow Sister: Just because she is awesome!
The popular Chinese slang, niubi or cow's vagina means fu**** awesome! It is a compliment for her amazing singing skills.
7. Ariana Grande a.k.a Little Cow: Just because her voice reminds us of Mariah Carey!
She is often tagged as Carey's little version.
8. Jennifer Lopez a.k.a Lord of Butt (Luo Ba): All thanks to her sexy butt. Also, Luo ba sounds almost like Lopez!
9. Justin Timberlake a.k.a The Boss: Just because he owns it all!
From tech startups to clothing companies, Timberlake has made some huge investments.
10. Benedict Cumberbatch a.k.a Curly Blessing: Referring to his curly haisrtyle in Sherlock Homes.
Loved this? Spread it out then