Not approved by
You Have No Clue About These 10 Unbelievable Things That Happen Once A Year
When was the last time you got super amazed by nature?
Nature is one thing that will surprise you every day. From the stunning sun rises to the breathtaking sunsets, isn't it amazing that we are surrounded by so many beautiful things?
There are times when nature will just leave you spellbind by its beauty. Take a deep breathe and enjoy god's most precious gift!
For more, feel free to follow us on Twitter. Also, feel free to add more of the natural phenomenons that occur once in a year in the comments section below.
1. The Creepy Christmas Island Crab Migration
These little red crabs migrate every year from the forests towards the ocean in order to lay their eggs.
They block the roads and create a view that you will never be able to forget!
2. The longest wave in the world Pororoca forms twice in a year and is one of the favorite waves of the people who love surfing.
3. The magical transformation of Bonn street, Germany.
In spring for about a span of twenty days, Bonn street attracts tourists from around the world with this amazing view where cherry blossom covers the entire street.
4. The Stunning Manhattanhenge.
This sight of setting sun aligned with the east-west grid of the streets of Manhattan is worth seeing once in a lifetime.
It looks like nature is aliging with the man-made structures of the world.
It occurs around May 28th and July 12th every year.
5. Perfect illumination at Veterans day memorial
On 11/11 at 11:11, the sun rays lines up just perfectly with the ellipses in the five pillars at the Anthem Veterans Memorial in Arizona.
6. This Santa hat sits on the VLC logo every year during Christmas.
7. The flower known as Selenicereus grandiflorus surprisingly blooms only once in a year for a single night.
It wrinkles up the very next evening!
8. Every year in October along the Mekong river, Thailand glowing Naga fireballs beautifully arise from the water high into the air.
9. On the day of Makar Sakranti at Gavi Gangadhareswara temple, Bangalore, India sun rays fall on the shrine of Shiva Linga in between the horns of Nandi for about an hour.
The shrine of Shiva Linga lies inside the cave while the Nandi lies outside creating an impressive sight.
10. The park at the foothills of Hoschschwab mountains, Austria turns into a super huge pool during 3-4 weeks of Spring.
Submerging all the benches and footpaths of the park, this phenomena occurs due to melting of the snow that increases the water level of the lake.
The beautiful underwater world becomes the favorite place for underwater explorers during spring.
Feel free to share this story with your friends and family!
Loved this? Spread it out then