Not approved by
15 Most Stupid Detention Reasons You Will Ever Know
Repeatedly failing in the examination or destroying the school property are too boring reasons to get detention from
school or college. There are these things that you never thought someone could do and be detained for.
Read through and find out how these people were granted a memorable Detention in return to a unique reason.
1. Because everyone loves Justin so much! :D
2. One life to live.
Student threw sandwich across class screaming YOLO.
3. All that he wanted from his life was popularity.
Unbuttoning his shirt to reveal a Superman T-shirt and announcing he was Superman.
4. Why disturb them in their day dreams only through lectures?
Disturbing other classmates with cat pictures during class.
5. Nothing could be more yucky than this!
Pouring vomit and urine in another students hair.
6. Meet Katie, the most sincere and dedicated student of the class.
When I asked the class who could solve my math problem Katie stood up and screamed I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE at the top of her lungs, disturbing the rest of my class.
7. He did something so new and fresh! He should be excused.
Disrupting class- Claiming to be the reborn Jesus and hitting another student with a bible.
8. What else can you say now? :D
When a student asked another what he was doing after school, AJ responded with *your mom*.
9. An element of surprise you know.
He started with excessive chair squeaking and ended with farting in a students face.
10. But where did he bring it from? Paint bottle instead of water bottle?
11. They were frequently taught to maintain unity among themselves , and there he was!
Stapling another students clothes together.
12. Utilizing the time while the teacher explained the lesson.
Shaving his beard in class.
13. He couldn't handle the benches, batch mates, the teacher and her irritating voice.
Student opened window and escaped!
14. Do you think he was trying to be right?
Student asked to watch the Olympic ice hockey game. I said no and he said you are a communist, communist, communist!
15. Now, this is awesome!
Lucas entered the cafe in a rolling office chair. He was told to leave. He returned wearing a mask on his face holding a sign saying *occupy the cafeteria*
Loved this? Spread it out then