Not approved by
This Abandoned Chocolate Factory Still Looks Fresh As Ever, No One Visits Here!
Matthew Christopher, the valiant and passionate photographer who explores the abandoned places at the secret corners of America. His incredible photography is featured in the book "Abandoned America: The age of consequences."
Matthew's father had worked at this chocolate factory that inspired him to capture the beauty of this place before it gets demolished.
1. It was built in 1903, but still it is in good state.
2. Looking these machines here we can not believe that this place is abandoned.
3. Only some parts of the factory has got damaged.
4. The original factory of Hershey was closed in 2012.
5. And, same you can see here also.
6. It seems someone is still here to take care of this factory.
7. In all, 600 people worked in this factory.
8. The town got the name Hershey after this factory.
9. Some machines are covered as they were not deployed for work.
Hershey built a new plant in West Hershey, Pennsylvania, where chocolate production has resumed.
Some section of this factory is destroyed by the crew.
The people behind this huge chocolate factory.
Loved this? Spread it out then