This story now
Not approved by
13 Little Known Facts About Super Bowl That Will Make You Smarter
The countdown has begun. Super Bowl XLIX is almost here. England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks will fight for the glorious NFL trophy.
There is a flair of excitement in the air already.
Before you finally sit down to watch the Super Bowl this Sunday, there are some things you would want to know. Below are some lesser known facts about Super Bowl. Have a great day folks!
Fact Source: Cleveland.com
Here Is What You Need To Know.
1. NFL Footballs are made in Ada, Ohio by Wilson.
2. Americans consume more than 1.23 billion chicken wings on a Superbowl Sunday.
3. Super Bowl Trophy 'Vince Lombardi' Is 22 inches tall, weighs 7 pounds and is entirely made in Sterling Silver.
4. Super Bowl ads have hit $4.5 million for a 30-second spot.
5. Idina Menzal, the 'Let It Go' sensation will sing the National Anthem this Sunday!
6. Katy Perry Will Sing At Halftime.
7. The Cheapest Seat In The Super Bowl House is as much as $800.
8. The Winning team of Super Bowl 2015 will recieve $97,000. Losers get less than $50,000.
9. 114.5 Million Viewers Watched Super bowl last year. This accounts for 1 out of 63 people on the globe.
11. Dominos Pizza dilevery guys travel as long as 4 million miles on a Super Bowl Sunday.
12. The Super Bowl Game broadcasts in 180 Countries.
13. Last Year, 24.9 million tweets were posted during the game.
Loved this? Spread it out then