Not approved by
20 Mind-Blowing Facts About Japan That Will Leave You Stunned
I have a few friends of mine who are very keen on moving abroad. Where? Well, going by the title, it's not a surprise if you've already guessed it! Yes, Japan!
If I ask you what you know about Japan, you'll probably say that it is one of the most technology-rich countries, And you won't be wrong either! But there is so much more to know about Japan, which, when you know, will instantly blow your minds away!
Japan is a fabulous country and follow these steps.
1. Japan has a cat cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours!
2. Square watermelons are grown by Japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
3. Japan has more pets than children.
4. The Japanese who survived the Titanic crash was called a coward in his country for not dying with the other passengers!
5. In Japan, 90% of the phones are waterproof because most of the youngsters use them even in the shower.
6. Japanese trains are among the world's most punctual. Their average delay is just 18 seconds.
7. Japan has 5.52 million vending machines.
8. Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan as it is viewed as exhaustion from hard work.
9. In Japan, teachers and students come together to clean classrooms and cafeteria.
10. The number of Chinese killed by the Japanese during World War II was greater than the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust.
11. In 1997, 685 kids were rushed to the hospitals after an intense pokemon episode that caused dizziness, vomiting and seizure.
12. Japan has a building with a highway passing through it.
13. In Japan, black cats are considered to bring good luck.
14. In Japan, Ronald McDonald is pronounced as Ronald McDonald due to the absence of a clear 'R' sound in Japanese.
15. In Japan, KFC is a typical Christmas Eve treat!
16. Many hot springs and bathhouses restrict people with tattoos from entering.
17. In Japan, they use more paper for comics than toilet paper.
18. There is an island full of rabbits in Japan.
19. Japan has 6800 islands.
20. The world's oldest company operated in Japan from 578 AD to 2006.
Loved this? Spread it out then