I am loving it!
"It's never too cold for ice cream."
The adult in you is trying hard to disagree with the statement, but the child in you is excitedly nodding head. Let us all agree on the fact that ice-cream is such a thing that fits with every occasion and provides you with the same result, happiness!
You see an ice-cream and the inner you screams to enjoy the soothing taste. Thus, as the chilly breeze of winter started sneaking in, we decided to give you a recipe that is purely heavenly.
We present you the fried ice-cream.
Yes, we are talking about ice-cream that's fried. If you are wondering how? Then, keep scrolling!
Put your chef cap ON and enter into the magical world of ice-cream.
Here are the ingredients needed and way of preparation.
The ice-cream should be plain vanilla without any added flavor. You need one full pack.
Crush the cornflakes in such a way that they are no dust. 3 Cups of crushed cereal is required to prepare this dish.
You will need 1 cup of grated coconut.
Beat two or three eggs in a fine way.
You will require half cup of boiled milk.
As the dish will be deep fried so you will be needing 250 ml of oil.
It is required to soak the excess of oil after frying.
1. Scoop the ice-cream and refrigerate for two hours
2. Take out the scoops and cover with crushed cornflakes. Then refrigerate for another two hours
3. Now, dip the scoops or balls in beaten egg and keep in fridge for next one hour
4. Put oil in the pan and let it heat up
5. Mix grated coconut with cornflakes
6. Take out the ball and put in the mixture
7. Then give a beaten egg coating
8. Slowly dip the balls in the heated oil and keep for 5 to 6 seconds until it gets golden brown
9. Take them out and put in the tissue to soak the excess oil
10. Serve with chocolate syrup and ice cream scoop
Let the cold ice-cream melt in your mouth while enjoying the crunchy coating.
Don't forget to share your feedback on this yummy dish.