This story now
Not approved by
15 Unbelievable Jobs Celebs Had Before Being Famous
As we all know, celebs didn't just come out to be famous. Most of them had regular jobs probably in offices or elsewhere before they became famous. Not just that, some of these famous celebs had crazy jobs as well, like a professional holiday singer.
Do you want to find out what your favourite celebrities did before they become the big bucks in the industry? Keep reading.
Highest Paid Women In The Music Industry
1. Jay Z was a drug dealer.
He would deal in the crack and had an amazing business. That's why he knows so much about entrepreneurship.
2. Victoria Beckham would teach sex education.
She was on a show called 'Body Matters' on BBC and she would teach sex education.
3. Channing Tatum was a stripper.
He was a male stripper for 8 months straight when he was 19.
4. Hugh Jackman was a PE teacher.
He was also a party clown and charged around $50 per show.
5. Johnny Depp used to sell ballpoint pens.
That too, over the phone.
6. Kanye West was into sales.
He was working as an assistant at Gap.
7. Rachel McAdams was working at McDonald's.
She was working with the fast food franchise for three years before her big break.
8. Jennifer Aniston worked with telemarketing.
But she couldn't survive 2 weeks in that job.
9. Matt LeBlanc was a carpenter.
I can't imagine anybody playing Joey other than him.
10. Demi Moore was a debt collector.
11. Jim Carrey was in the cleaning business.
He was working in a factory.
12. Gerard Butler has a law degree.
He started off as a lawyer but got fired from his job. He hasn't practised law since then.
13. Angelina Jolie wanted to be a funeral director.
Is that even a real thing?
14. George Clooney was into insurance.
He was an insurance salesman.
15. Nicole Kidman was a massage therapist.
Did these celebs' jobs surprise you?
Loved this? Spread it out then