Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

Student Teacher Got Vibrator Stuck In Her Bottom During Love Session With Boyfriend 

Emma Phillips, 24, a mother of one from Wallasey, Merseyside, got a vibrator stuck up her backside during sex with her boyfriend. Initially, the student teacher felt that her boyfriend Lee had hidden the sex toy under a pillow as a prank. But then she noticed a buzzing sound in her stomach. Read on to know how Emma got rid of vibrator from her ass.  

Recommended story: Texas teacher got pregnant by 13-year-old student after having sex with him every day!

Student Teacher Got Vibrator Stuck In Her Bottom During Love Session With Boyfriend 

Student Teacher Got Vibrator Stuck In Her Bottom During Love Session With Boyfriend 

754 396
  in OMG!

Emma got worried on learning that the vibrator got stuck in her backside.

Emma got worried on learning that the vibrator got stuck in her backside.

She and her boyfriend tried to remove the sex toy with fork handle and barbecue prongs. 

Unfortunately, all their efforts went in vain.

Unfortunately, all their efforts went in vain.

The 24-year-old mother explained, "We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out. When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip."

"For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options. He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won't be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up – it was a goner. He tried barbecue prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked." 

The student teacher felt embarrassed about it. 

The student teacher felt embarrassed about it. 

But Emma and Lee were left with no other option but to visit a hospital. 

Initially, Emma got ashamed but then she got the courage to speak about it in public. 

Initially, Emma got ashamed but then she got the courage to
speak about it in public. 

Emma said: "We'd both been drinking the night before so we couldn't drive. I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7am. The call handler said 'tell me exactly what the problem is, so I had to tell him." 

The couple took nearly 45 minutes to rush to hospital in the ambulance. 

The couple took nearly 45 minutes to rush to hospital in the ambulance. 

Emma said: "At that point it was just more surreal than anything. I didn't feel much pain at that point – I was in too much shock." 

After reaching Wrexham Maelor Hospital in North Wales, doctors carried out an x-ray. 

After reaching Wrexham Maelor Hospital in North
Wales, doctors carried out an x-ray. 

Doctors succeeded in locating the vibrator but then they realized that it would be too painful to manually extract it while Emma was awake. 

Doctors offered this sexy toy to the student teacher but she refused to take it. 

Doctors offered this sexy toy to the student teacher but she refused to take it. 

Emma said: "I think at that point it started getting quite serious. The doctors were really good – they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief. At first we were jokey about it but then realized it wasn't much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn't get it." 

Emma underwent minute-and-a-half surgery before manual extraction. 

Emma underwent minute-and-a-half surgery before manual
extraction. 

During the extraction, doctors placed a camera down her throat and pressed on her stomach to ease the process of removal of the vibrator. Emma has now got more confident and has promised herself to be more cautious while having sex with boyfriend. This 24-year-old student teacher is now raising awareness about the use of sex toys to the kinky couples.

She explained, "We weren't going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment – there's a big taboo about it – but we knew we needed help. I want to say a massive thank you to the ambulance crew and Wrexham Hospital staff who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgmental. There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn't a big deal. You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they're too embarrassed to get help – I would hate that to happen to someone."

Share this unusual story with your friends. 

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.