Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

Boy Lost 75% Of His Eyesight Because Of A Small Toy We All Play With

Laser lights have been a good source of entertainment for many kids. And most of us assume that it's just a toy and it is not dangerous.

Recently, a 14-year-old boy's parents had purchased a high-power laser light for him without knowing the consequences.

Read on to the story to find out what happened when the boy stared at the lights.

Related Story: Halloween Freak Lost Eyesight Due To The Use Of Non-Prescribed Contact Lenses

Boy Lost 75% Of His Eyesight Because Of A Small Toy We All Play With

Boy Lost 75% Of His Eyesight Because Of A Small Toy We All Play With

754 396
  in People

DANGEROUS! 

eye injury

This device is very dangerous; it can even lead to permanent blindness. Though it may appear like a toy, but this device is very harmful.

Is it a toy? 

laser pens

The boy had gazed at laser light; his family didn't take it seriously but the boy started facing trouble in seeing later.

Now, you know it's not a toy!

tomorrowland

Optometrist called

Eye injury

The family physician called Optometrist Ben Armitage to investigate why the boy was having a problem in seeing. And apparently, it became clear.

Macular

Macular

The damage can be permanent as it affected the macular.

The parents were.. 

Laser effect

..irresponsible for letting him use a high-power laser, which they had bought for him.

It's sad! 

sad gif

Please take a learning.

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.