Not approved by
9 Sleeping Positions You Must Follow From Today
It is said that certain sleeping positions can lead to persistent pain in the body. Whether it is neck or shoulder pain, here we mention some positions that will help you out in eliminating them. These are few positions you should try if you have pain while sleeping.
Recommended Story :
The Sleeping Positions Of Women Reveal A Lot About Them
1. Place the pillow underneath your knees in order to reduce lower back pain.
2. Sleeping on your back with your spines straight can help to
reduce acid reflex problem and also treat backache.
3. With your arms at side, use a friendly pillow in order to treat headaches and jaw pain.
4. If you have neck pain...
...you should avoid sleeping on your stomach because it becomes very difficult to maintain your spine straight which may make the pain worst.
5. Placing a pillow in between your knees can help to get relieve from hip pain.
6. A fatal position is not good for your health and may lead to chronic pain.
7. Sleeping on one side is an acceptable position which aids to reduce snoring and acid reflex problems.
8. Using a feather pillow can help to maintain the curve of the neck, and reducing neck pain.
9. Using a pillow to support the shoulder can help to avoid shoulder pain while sleeping.
Loved this? Spread it out then