Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

Everyone Dies In A Family After This Girl Makes A Small Mistake In The Kitchen

Maria Chelysheva is an 8-year-old girl from Russia. Recently, she was on the news for losing her entire family. The poor girl has been devastated after she lost her family but it happened due to a very simple mistake made in the kitchen. 

If you want to know what she did in the kitchen, keep reading. 

Via DailyMail 

Everyone Dies In A Family After This Girl Makes A Small Mistake In The Kitchen

Everyone Dies In A Family After This Girl Makes A Small Mistake In The Kitchen

754 396
  in People

Meet 8-year-old Maria. 

Meet 8-year-old Maria. 

She made a simple mistake in the kitchen and ended up losing her entire family. 

The little girl is now orphaned. 

The little girl is now orphaned. 

Maria is in the care of her relatives right now and she had no idea about what was happening to her family until it was too late. 

It happened in the cellar of their home. 

It happened in the cellar of their home. 

One by one, each of the family members went to get some potatoes from the cellar but they never returned. 

The father, mother, brother and grandmother all went down. 

The father, mother, brother and grandmother all went down. 

In that order, all of the family members went down to the cellar. Before anybody could alert the police or emergency services, they died. 

Apparently, the door of the cellar was open. 

Apparently, the door of the cellar was open. 

Due to the door being open, the toxic fumes escaped and killed the entire family. 

They died from potato toxicity. 

They died from potato toxicity. 

When potatoes are stored in a hot environment for a long time, they tend to produce some enzymes known as glycoalkaloids. These compounds become deadly and toxic as the potatoes grow old. Hence, the entire family died due to the toxic fumes. 

It may seem like a scene from a horror movie. 

It may seem like a scene from a horror movie. 

But that really happened. It is shocking to see an 8-year-old lose her family like that, but its something that can't be reversed. 

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.