Not approved by
21 Pictures Showing The Craze Of Ripped Skin Tattoos
The craze of tattoos has been increased to a much extent and with that the level of designing and variety too. The era of 3d tattoos mixed with anatomic ones brings about some really impressive tattoos.
'Ripped skin tattoos' have been loved by people like anything. They not only get such tattoos for the purpose of getting inked but to reveal out their true identity.
They depict person's desire of becoming mythological or some unique creature. Have a look on how the craze for ripped skin tattoos is spreading like wildfire.
1. People go for ripped skin tattoos for many purposes.
It can include pride tattoos, sports, fanatics or patriot tattoos or else a character revealing ones.
2. The Batman version by Paul Boxall!
The tattoos allow a peek to souls and inner identity.
3. The Superman-inspired one by Ian Miller.
4. This one shows Spiderman sleeves.
This tattoo is created by tattooist Lippo.
5. Again a Spiderman inspired chest piece.
I guess, this is loved by many of the ink lovers since years.
6. This reveals sports love perfectly.
It is an example of San Francisco love 49ers on a fan's arm by Tarren Malham.
7. As I said earlier, love for sports. Here it is for 'The
Beautifully inked by Paul Spatola.
8. Love for football comes here.
Juventus club for football (soccer) lovers done by David Joseph Kline.
9. Sometimes ripped skin tattoos reveal mechanical or biomechanical.
This one is done by Peter Oberg.
10. Work mode on!
The work is in progress by Molly Pritchard.
11. Impressive work by Lewis Hazlewood!
12. What do you think of this art done by Arran Burton?
13. Deeper you go, more you will find the basis for anatomy
Epic work by Julian Siebert!
14. Oh Gosh! This one looks scary.
However, it is a kind of gory tattoo by Angell Dominguez.
15. An epitome of space skin cracks tattoo by Olga Grigorieva.
Cool combination of space with poetry.
16. A calm soothing Oceanside by Lucy Hu.
17. Again a beautiful piece by Lippo.
This is an exact vintage traveller map.
18. Artistic skin cracks tattoo by Lippo once again.
19. Animal skin identity covered by Josh Holland.
20. Eww... looks like a monster!
Cool hand tattoo by Jess Tattoos.
Loved this? Spread it out then