This story now
Not approved by
13 Behind-The-Scenes Trainwreck Movie Facts Which Will Blow Your Mind
Trainwreck is a movie whose screenplay is written by Amy Schumer and she does it in her own way. The movie was a box office hit and was liked by all audience groups. It is one of those movies which you can watch over and over and still not get bored.
The movie was directed by Judd Apatow.
Related story -
John Cena's hook up with Amy.
1. Amy had spent two months practicing with a cheerleading squad for the song at the end. She said it was the hardest thing to do.
2. Some of "Trainwreck" is based on Amy's childhood. Her dad really does suffer from multiple sclerosis.
3. Chris Rock was on sets when LeBron James was being filmed and he actually wrote some lines for LeBron.
4. In the screenplay, Amy wrote "Tilda Swinton Type" to describe her boss. Judd found it out and offered Tilda the part.
5. John Cena had to practice with a male stunt double for his sex scene with Amy's character.
6. Judd reached Amy for the movie after watching her on "The Howard Stern Show". He couldn't believe how funny she was.
7. And it all worked in the end since Amy wrote the script with Judd in mind as the director.
8. Judd wanted Bill to get the male lead role so he arranged a dinner for Amy and Judd as a secret screen test.
9. Remember Aaron's story about the first kiss? It's actually the same story as Bill's first kiss.
10. The infamous photo of Daniel Radcliffe walking like a million dogs is from the movie.
11. Amy wanted LeBron to be in the movie so she wrote the scenes and the exact Tom Ford suits he would be wearing in hope that he would accept the role.
12. According to Amy, the hardest scenes were when she was fighting with Brie Larson's character. They had to hit home because it is based on Amy's sister IRL.
13. John's girlfriend got so angry over the sex scene that he had to publicly apologize to her.
Loved this? Spread it out then