This story now
Not approved by
9 Little-Known Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Facts
It was a popular American television series for children which was hosted by Fred Rogers. He became one of the most iconic stars while educating and entertaining kids o his show. But there are many things that people didn't realize that were happening behind the scenes.
Look at the compilation of such facts here.
You can also look at the
Shocking Transformation Of The Guy From Man Vs Food
1. He always had the reason to do things in extreme detail.
2. All of the sweaters that Mr. Roger wore were hand-knit by his mother which she gave him as a Christmas present.
3. Everything had to be perfect on his set because he wanted his children to get the best show possible.
4. Lady Elaine Fairchild got her name after Elaine Crozier, Roger's adopted sister.
5. Mr. Roger invited Big Bird on the show but he refused.
6. Mr. Roger regretted naming his mailman as McFeely as he never realized that people could make inappropriate jokes on him.
7. He said that whenever he puts on a new sweater, it was his way to remember his mother and say hello to her.
8. He had no idea about his sweaters color as he was colorblind.
9. His middle name was McFeely, so now you know how did mailman get his name?
Loved this? Spread it out then