Not approved by
14 Dirty Details From The Olympic Village Will Leave You Stunned
For our beloved
Olympic athlete's things are nothing but always staying on feet, ready to purr. It's like they are born to stay on their toes. They are always sweating hard in the ring, go through vigorous training just to serve the best for the biggest day of their lives.
So what do these fit and beautiful human beings do to relax once the big event is over?
Hook up? Obviously. Don't be stunned. We have the best ones picked out for you while you relax in the tub watching some good X- rated movies.
Here's the scoop on what goes inside the Olympic village.
You may also give this a read:
Here's how the athletes actually earn and it is not the game they play.
1. A skier noticed some people starting up a hot orgy in a tub and they were Germans and Canadians.
It turns out the Canadians were just too polite to ask them to leave.
2. There is a condom dispenser this time at the Olympics.
Anyone going for the Gold and not Magnum.
3. Good thing is that there are machines too.
Ahem, athletes are anyways known for their stamina.
4. During the Vancouver Olympics, an emergency supply of 8,500 condoms had to be shipped in.
They are as important as the medals.
5. Athletes are big fans of Tinder. and use the app to get in touch with the like-minded ones.
6. Even Ryan has a verified Tinder profile.
It wasn't a surprise because he quoted having a girlfriend at his first Olympics. He regrets it.
7. Two German Bobsledders offered Carrie Sheinberg their gold medals in exchange for some time with her.
8. Tinder ain't the only app, Grindr's there too.
9. Speaking of Grindr, a straight journalist used the app so he could write about same- sex stories between athletes and subsequently outed some in return.
10. Apparently, for athletes, they have roommates.
11. Hope Solo from team America confessed that she snuck a celebrity into her room during closing ceremonies of the Vancouver Olympics.
12. Greer, a javelin thrower from America, said even if an athlete's face is a 7, her body will be 20.
13. Three women used to visit Greer room every day, one after another for an hour.
14. Some athletes wait until their event is over before they start getting busy, while some think that this extracurricular activity will help them fetch the gold.
So does this make you want to go to the Olympics over and over again?
I bet it is a yes, over and over again. Let us know in the comments.
Loved this? Spread it out then