This story now
Not approved by
15 Behind-The-Scenes Suicide Squad Facts No One Knew
Suicide Squad has been one of the most popular movies of 2016. It gained wide popularity because of its star cast and the storyline. The movie has been released but there are some behind the scenes facts which you might have never heard of. Despite the various interviews with the stars, various things haven't been released.
Related story -
List of deleted scenes from Suicide Squad
1. Most of the cast got "SKWAD" tattooed on them.
2. Ryan Gosling was asked to play the Joker but he turned it down because he didn't want a multi-movie deal.
3. The baseball bat to Harley was given by filmmaker Kevin Smith who is a huge fan of the character.
4. The Puddin necklace which Harley wears is based on the name she has for The Joker.
5. Tom Hardy was going to play Rick Flag but dropped to star in "The Revenant."
6. The strip club Harley is called the smile and the grin, owned by the Joker.
7. Jared Leto went little nuts and stayed in character for the most part of the shoot.
8. Will Smith actually trained with Army Rangers and Navy SEALs.
9. To perfect his laugh Jared stood on roads and tried different sounds to see which made people more uncomfortable.
10. Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje who played Killer croc studied real crocodiles to get into the character.
11. This is the second live portrayal of Harley Quinn, The first was in the tv show -"Birds of Prey."
12. Will Smith and Margot Robbie were previously spotted together in the movie "Focus."
13. King Shark was going to be in the movie but they didn't want an entirely CGI character.
14. Jared Leto's Joker is the 1st to not have a disfigured face to extend the smile.
15. A lot of the movie scenes were filmed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Loved this? Spread it out then