This story now
Not approved by
7 Ultimate Tips To Get Rid Of Bumps After Waxing
Just after waxing, there's a thing in common that every woman experiences and that are waxing bumps. Wax has high chemicals that cause irritation and breaks out as rashes.
If the bumps are not treated, they can be big trouble.
Read ahead to know how to get rid of waxing bumps without any medical help.
1. Gently wash your face after waxing. Avoid using face wash and scrub just after waxing.
2. If possible, cover the waxed skin with cotton clothes.
3. Just after waxing, avoid exposing yourself to extreme heat.
4. Just to keep your skin hydrated, apply a moisturizing lotion on the affected area.
5. With the cotton ball, rub the skin with a liquid hazel solution.
6. Avoid going for waxing during periods as the skin becomes more sensitive during periods.
7. Avoid skin waxing and skin exfoliation on the same day.
Loved this? Spread it out then