This story now
IN Lifestyle ON 12 Aug, 2016
You believe it or not, the nose is the focal point of our face and immediately it catches the attention of the people. Women who are considered beautiful, have a sharp nose. Therefore, a sharp nose is always desirable.
These easy and simple exercises will give the shape to your nose and make it perfect. Have a look!
Recommended Story: The Shape Of Your Nose Can Reveal A Lot About Your Personality
1. Press the sides of your nose with index fingers and exhale out with force.
2. For the best results, apply the pressure on the bottom of the sides of nostrils. It's better you do not apply too much force.
3. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
This nose shaping exercise, if done regularly will prevent the nose from sagging and change the shape of your nose and sculpt it just the way you want it.
1. Gently press the tip of your nose with the index finger.
2. Now, with your nose apply the pressure on your finger.
3. You can perform this exercise as many times you want to in a day.
This exercise will prevent the declining of cartilage and give your nose a proper shape.
1. With the help of your fingers, just push your nose upwards and smile.
2. This will assist in building the muscles on the sides of your nose.
3. For the best results, perform this exercise 20-30 times in a day.
Isn't it amazing that a simple smile can help in straightening the nose?
1. Sit down in a comfortable position. Block one of your nostrils and take a deep breath in and hold it for a while.
2. Now, block the other nostril and breathe out as you free the blocked nose.
3. Repeat the process by blocking another nostril.
4. For the desired results, you can perform three sets with ten repetitions each.
Breathing exercises have a number of benefits; one such is shaping your nose.
1. All you need to do is wiggle your nose. Just make sure that your face is absolutely still.
2. You can perform this number of times in a day.
This exercise will make your nose sharper and strengthen the nasal muscles.
1. Massage every part of your nose, the sides, the tip and the bridge.
2. Make sure your massage it in a circular motion with the help of your fingers.
3. Knead it for five times in a day and practice it regularly.
This massaging exercise will make your nose narrow. It can also cure a headache along with shaping your nose.
1. Fill up your mouth with air and swish the air in all directions.
2. Hold the air for five seconds in each area and once, it's done release the air.
3. Perform it once in a day.
This simple and effective exercise will help you in getting rid of smile lines.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.